- Psychopaths have a grandiose sense of self-confidence.
- They have no social anxiety.
- Unrepentant liars who will say anything to get what they want.
- They focus on their target like a laser beam. The target feels special.
- They can be whomever their target needs in their life. Actors.
- They’re astute psychologists taking advantage of one’s vulnerabilities.
- They are highly skilled manipulators.
- They have no conscience, they pledge allegiance without meaning it.
- And belying appearances, they secretly have no morals.
- They have no ability to love, their tenderness is an act.
- They don’t honor commitments, but will seem earnest in the attempts.
- They take no responsibility for their actions. You pity them.
- They become bored quickly and take you for an exciting ride.
Excerpts from "PSYCHOPATHIC SEDUCTION SECRETS, REVEALED!"
by Adelyn Birch, Oct 1, 2014, Psychopaths and Love
Photo courtesy of Stockvault